Ozone 9 Release Notes
Version 9.1 released March 19, 2020
New Features & Enhancements:
- Added ability to scrub (click and drag) to adjust text based values in the EQ HUDs.
- Added "Extra Curves" displays to the EQ.
- Fixed LP/HP filter Slope value resetting to 6 dB/oct if value was changed using the inline edit field in the EQ HUD.
- Fixed incorrect Q value display for bands that are disabled by default in the All Bands view of the EQ.
- Fixed missing Initial State entry in the undo history list.
- Fixed intermittent crash that could occur after running Master Assistant several times in certain DAWs.
- Fixed delayed update to the composite curve after adjusting Frequency resolution in the EQ options.
- Fixed latency between the scrolling waveform and gain reduction trace.
- Fixed incorrect default I/O meter type.
- Fixed alignment of the correlation trace center line in the Imager.
- Fixed alignment of text elements in the Master Assistant panel.
- Fixed overlapping scale labels in the EQ.
Operating System Changes:
- Added support for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Version 9.0.3 released December 17, 2019
Changes to Operating System Support & Bug Fixes:
- Installer support for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Bug fixes: Japanese file path crash
Version 9.01 released October 3, 2019