The fastest, easiest way to repair and restore audio.
iZotope, Inc., Cambridge, MA (August 6, 2013) – iZotope Inc., a research-driven audio technology company, has announced an update to its flagship audio repair suite, RX®. Ideal for audio engineers, post production professionals, broadcasters, podcasters, archivists, forensic specialists, videographers and more, the new RX 3 rescues troubled audio to save it from the cutting room floor.
From cutting-edge tools and enhanced workflows to a redesigned user interface, RX 3 fixes audio problems with unprecedented power and precision.
- Work up to six times faster thanks to under-the-hood processing enhancements and a redesigned user interface.
- Remove or reduce reverb from audio using the new Dereverb module in RX 3 Advanced.
- Clean up dialogue on the fly with RX 3 Advanced’s all-new real-time Dialogue Denoiser.
- Use both your eyes and your ears to identify and fix problems within a spectral audio editor.
- Never lose an edit again with the unlimited Undo history, saved automatically with audio data into the new RX document format.
- Customers who purchased RX 2 after July 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to RX 3 upon release.
- Customers who purchased RX 2 Advanced after July 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to RX 3 Advanced upon release.
- Special upgrade pricing will be available for all previous RX customers upon release.
Sign up today and be among the first to hear when RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced become available by visiting: www.izotope.com/en/products/audio-repair/rx/
Both RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced can be used as a standalone audio editor, or as plug-ins in your favorite host. Supported plug-in formats include 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.
For more information on iZotope products, visit www.izotope.com.