Debuts in Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 6
NAMM, Anaheim, CA (January 20, 2012) – iZotope, Inc., a leading innovator in digital audio signal processing, has announced Mastering Essentials, a new tool designed specifically for Acoustic Mixcraft Pro Studio 6. By licensing elements from Ozone, iZotope's flagship mastering suite, Acoustica is delivering a basic mastering solution approachable for musicians of any level.
"Mastering Essentials is the perfect intro to mastering," explains Alex Westner, iZotope's Director of Business Development. "With over 80 presets to choose from, users can get going quickly with great results. We take it a step further, though, by letting musicians experiment with customizing their sound. The three additional EQ, Reverb, and Tube Amplifier modules allow users to grow and expand their capabilities as they become more comfortable with mastering their own music."
iZotope Mastering Essentials will make its debut as part of Acoustica's Mixcraft Pro Studio 6, the latest edition of their popular Windows-based DAW. "Everyone trusts the iZotope name when it comes to mastering," says Dan Goldstein, Chief Technology Officer of Acoustica. "Mastering Essentials enhances our Pro Studio bundle with a top-notch tool for polishing any project."
Mastering Essentials Key Features
- Valve EQ module: high-quality 4-band EQ
- Room Simulation (Reverb) module: controls for reverb and stereo widening, including a vectorscope for visualizing the stereo spread of the audio
- Tube amplifier module: Bass Compression, a Tube Limiter, and Tube Saturation components
- Over 80 presets, including presets for general use, special FX, audio enhancement, restoration, and over 40 different genre presets
Mastering Essentials can be seen at the Acoustica Booth #6428 (Hall A).
- Mastering Essentials is available from iZotope for third-party and OEM licensing for Mac or Windows applications. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acoustica's Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 is currently due to be released in March, 2012.
Acoustica was founded in 1998 and is located in the foothills of the Yosemite Valley. In Jan 2002, we officially became Acoustica, Inc. Acoustica's mission is to create high quality, intuitive and powerful software. Our motto is "Software Should Be Easy To Use!" At Acoustica, the customer comes first!
For more information on Acoustica products, visit www.acoustica.com.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.
For more information on iZotope products, visit www.izotope.com.