iZotope introduces MBIT+ dither, linear phase EQ, new intelligent release maximizer and more.
Natick, MA, (November 21, 2003) – IZOTOPE, INC., recognized innovator in digital media technology, has released a new version of their 64-bit mastering plug-in, Ozone 3. This latest version extends the analog modeled processing while simultaneously adding options for "digitally transparent" and intelligent processing.
Highlights of the new version include:
- Proprietary MBIT+ wordlength reduction technology
- Tape modeling for warm multiband excitation
- Tube modeling for classic dynamic excitation
- Analog modeled lowpass and highpass EQ modes
- Linear phase multibands with adjustable Q control
- Linear phase EQ processing
- Transparent loudness maximizer mode
- 64-bit acoustic modeled reverb
- Automatically create "matching" EQs from spectrums
- Intelligent release loudness maximizer technology
- Intersample clipping prevention with predictive limiters
- Auto-blanking dither with peak noise limiting
In all, Ozone 3 introduces over 30 additional features, covering areas of automation, performance, metering, processing and more.
Pentium II 500 or greater
64 MB RAM or greater
Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP
For more information, visit www.izotope.com .
Ozone 3 is available for purchase as a download or on CD from the iZotope web site. The price for the download version is $199 for new customers. For Ozone 1 or 2 customers, the upgrade is $49 for the download version.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.
For more information on iZotope products, visit www.izotope.com.