Stutter Edit Release Notes
Version 1.05cn released December 20, 2019
Changes to Operating System Support :
- Updated installer to installation on macOS 10.15
Version 1.05c released March 2, 2018
- Fixed iLok authorization failure on Mac operating systems.
Version 1.05 released August 9, 2016
- Updates to authorization system to support the use of iLok License Manager v3.0
Version 1.04 released November 3, 2015
Changes to Operating System Support:
- Added Support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Added Support for Windows 10
Changes to Plug-In Format Support:
- Removed DirectX Support (Windows only format)
Changes to Host Support:
- Added support for Pro Tools 12.3
- Fixed an issue with dialog boxes not showing on OS X El Capitan
Version 1.03b released December 12, 2013
- Fixed intermittent crash in Pro Tools 11 on Windows 64-bit systems.
- Fixed crash on Windows related to Fonts.
- Fixed unresponsive Authorization Wizard when opening Pro Tools 11 sessions that include a demo of Ozone or Insight.
Version 1.02 released July 1, 2013
- Plug-in formats: Added support for 64-bit AAX for Pro Tools 11
- Please note: This update no longer supports 32-bit AAX. Customers accustomed to using 32-bit AAX in Pro Tools 10 can instead use the RTAS plug-in format without any degradation in audio quality. For your convenience, any session saved with the 32-bit AAX version of Insight will automatically open with RTAS.
- Presets: Updated presets to reflect latest BS.1770-3 loudness standards
- Fix: Addressed an issue with intermittent hangs in Digital Performer 8.01
Version 1.01 released December 6, 2012
- Added Buffer Size selection to the General Options tab to help users optimize performance.
- Added option to enable and disable the sending of Loudness Automation data to your DAW.
Please note: This feature is now disabled by default to prevent unnecessary entries in a DAW's Undo history. However, users can easily enable the feature anytime they wish from the Levels tab in the Options menu.
- Various stability enhancements