Ozone 8 Maximizer
Ozone’s highly regarded mastering limiter features multiple modes of iZotope’s transparent limiting algorithm, IRC™. With Ozone 8, IRC IV is better than ever, with Transient and Modern modes. Get more transparent limiting with less pumping at higher volumes — ideal for times when you need to tame the kick drum peaks without causing vocals to pump, keep the subtle snap of a snare rimshot in a country single, or give a club track incredible impact. Prevent your master from clipping while dramatically lifting the perceived overall audio level, for more loudness without sacrificing crisp detail.
- Experience transparent limiting with multiple modes of the IRC™ (Intelligent Release Control) Limiter technology, now with multiple improved IRC IV modes and IRC Low Latency mode.
- Threshold Learn: Automatic threshold adjustment based on a user-defined LUFS target.
- Threshold and Ceiling Link: decrease threshold without boosting perceived level to hear the audible effect of your processing.
- Stereo Independence: independent stereo detection of "Transient" and "Sustain" portions of the signal for greater control of the stereo image.
- Get visual feedback that informs your limiting with the new Gain Reduction Trace meter’s scrolling waveform display.