Ozone’s Exciter allows you to add warmth and character to audio across any frequency band selection. Choose from multiple saturation modes including analog-inspired Tube, Retro, or Tape as well as Triode and Dual Triode modes. With Ozone 8, we’ve added the ability to further customize a saturation profile by allowing you to apply different modes to each frequency band.
- Choose from the circuit-modeled Triode and Dual Triode modes or the updated Retro, Tape, Warm, or Tube modes.
- Apply targeted processing with simultaneous multiband and Mid/Side processing options.
- View excitation by frequency with the Saturation Spectrum display and sculpt the Exciter's frequency output with a post filter.
- Add harmonics without drastic gain changes with natural-sounding Peak Saturation.
- New per-band Exciter modes allow you to choose a unique distortion mode for each part of the audio spectrum.